The Antrim Bennington Lions Club is pleased to have Monadnock Paper Mills, Inc. as our major sponsor of this edition of the Outdoor Guide as they have generously provided the paper for the printing of this guide.
Monadnock Paper Mills, Inc. is committed to responsible stewardship of the environment by:
- Promoting environmental awareness among employees and local residents.
- Providing environmentally sustainable products and services to its customers.
- Maintaining its record of compliance with environmental regulations and standards.
- Continuing to invest in research to determine innovative ways to reduce waste and to efficiently use natural resources.
- Using environmentally friendly materials during the design and development of new products.
- Encouraging legislators and state officials to develop sound environmental policies and regulations.
- Continual improvements geared at reducing environmental impacts and pollution prevention identified in its Environmental Management System.
Monadnock Paper Mills, Inc is supportive of the following local organizations that help protect our natural resources:
- Contoocook and North Branch Rivers Local Advisory Committee Whose goals are to protect water quality, control invasive plant species and encourage safe and responsible use of its rivers.
- Gregg Lake Association - Whose primary goal is the conservation and protection of Gregg Lake, its surrounding forests, woodlands, marshlands, and wildlife.
One example of Monadnock Paper Mills, Inc support for our natural resources is the parking it provides so the community can use the Contoocook River with their canoes and kayaks.